Saturday, January 7, 2012

Journal Entry January 5 and 6, 2012



Yesterday I was watching an old black and white movie so I decided to draw a character I thought would be reminiscent of that time, just random drawing. Today I went down to Old Town San Diego to get out of the inland empire of southern california and actually go somewhere with culture. I love my town of Redlands, but sometimes I feel like I just want to leave. I had a great time drawing in Old Town. I did a couple buildings and some random stuff around the place. Today I filled up 3 pages in my journal. Not an overload of drawing, but enough that I thought was productive. I absorbed the culture and had some fun. Afterward I met up with a good friend who is a life and career coach. I want to make some goals this year so talking to her helped me to lay out a plan in the next week that I want to accomplish. It seems realistic and doable, so it's easier to get it done instead of just dreaming about it. I want this year to be more goal oriented so doing these plans every week will help me a lot. I gotta keep this momentum going. Here's to a new and productive year.

No comments: